7th-12th Grade Application Process
In order to apply to First Coast Christian School for grades 7-12, applicants must follow the process below and submit the following required documents.
Please note that registration is not finalized until we have received and reviewed all required documents, the student has interviewed with our middle and high school principal and the registration fee has been paid.
· Application form on-line (including a $25 non-refundable application fee).
· Schedule a date for your student to take the Stanford Achievement Test (SAT). Students that have taken the SAT test within the last year must turn in their most recent scores in order to opt out of the test. At the time of testing, a $25 testing fee payable to FCCS is required.
· Full packet of submitted materials and test scores are reviewed by the respective principals and an interview with the parent and student is scheduled, if applicable. The student must be present at the interview. If accepted, a $100 registration fee payable to FCCS is due at the time of the interview.
· Application for Admission
· Most recent report card
· Most recent standardized test scores (FCAT, SAT, etc.)
· Transcript (9th-12th only)
· Discipline Reference
· Character Reference
· SS card copy
· Birth certificate copy
· Florida state physical examination
· Florida Certificate of Immunization