K3- Kindergarten Application Process
In order to apply to First Coast Christian School for grades K3-K5, applicants must follow the process below and submit the following required documents.
Please note that registration is not finalized until we have received and reviewed all required documents, the student has interviewed with our kindergarten and preschool principal and the registration fee has been paid.
K3-K5 Application Process
· Application form on-line (including a $25 non-refundable application fee).
· Full packet of submitted materials are reviewed by the Pre-School and Kindergarten Principal and an interview with the parent and student is scheduled, if applicable. The student must be present at the interview. If accepted, a $100 registration fee payable to FCCS is due at the time of the interview.
· Tuition must be paid monthly through FACTS Tuition Management.
· Application for Admission
· Copy of SS card
· Copy of birth certificate
· Florida state physical examination
· Florida Certificate of Immunization
· VPK certificate (VPK only)