Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition rates vary depending on the number of children per family that are enrolled at FCCS. In order to better accommodate, we offer a discounted rate to families who have two or more children attending our school. Please call (904)777-3040 for further information regarding tuition.
Single Student Tuition 2022-2023
- K5-5th: $6,900
- 6th-12th: $7,650
Tuition Payment Plans
Tuition payment plans are available for FCCS families. Payment plan options include the following:
- One-time payment
- Semester payments
- Monthly payments: 10, 11, or 12-month increments
- Semi-monthly payments
Financial Aid (school-funded aid)
First Coast Christian School is pleased to offer school-funded financial aid to those families that qualify. The tuition assistance is awarded in the form of scholarships that can vary in value from $300 to $2,000. The primary intent is to stabilize tuition costs from year to year for financially challenged families as tuition costs rise. Higher awards may be made on a case-by-case basis. The award limit is determined by FACTS, a third-party financial aid company, and is based on a family’s household size and income. Only families with students in K5 -12th grade are eligible to apply. For more information on how to apply, please follow the steps below. For additional questions please contact the school office at (904)777-3040.
Applying for Tuition Assistance
- Go to https://online.factsmgt.com/aid and complete the online application.
- When completing the form, be sure to designate our school name and our annual tuition.
- After completing the online application, you will need to mail or fax all the supporting documentation. The tax documents needed to verify your application are listed on the Facts Grant and Aid Assessment Checklist that is found online. Draft or Preview Copy tax documents will not be accepted.
- There is a $35 processing fee charged by FACTS at the end of the application.
- The school should receive your aid report within 5 business days after your fax has been received.
- The FCCS leadership team meets monthly to review and award financial aid. A letter advising award status is sent following each meeting.
Important Information Regarding Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Financial aid is awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Families are encouraged to apply early.
- We do not award full scholarships.
- All families at First Coast Christian School pay some amount of tuition.
- Only one scholarship may be applied to your balance. Unable to accommodate for two or more scholarships.
FCCS also accepts Step Up for Students.
Learn more about FACTS Online Payment System.