First Coast Christian School is accredited by the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS), a voluntary, service providing association of Christian schools, Christian colleges and universities, homeschool groups, and homeschool families. Started in 1968, FACCS is the oldest, state-level association of Christian schools in the nation.
Having met or exceeded nationally recognized standards through FACCS accreditation, First Coast Christian School has also achieved dual accreditation by Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools (MSA-CESS). MSA-CESS accredits early-childhood through post-secondary, non-degree granting public, private, faith-based educational institutions. MSA-CESS is one of the regional accrediting organizations recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as a gatekeeper for eligibility for Title IV funding for post-secondary institutions.
- Fully accredited through the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools
- Fully certified teachers
- Christ-centered curriculum
- Classes for ages 3 - 5
- Flexible hours offered between 6:45 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Participation in Florida’s Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Program
- Introduction to phonics-based reading and cursive writing
- 85% of our graduating seniors attend college after graduation
- 20% of our graduating seniors have qualified for Bright Futures Scholarships
- Graduates have been accepted into over 45 different colleges and universities over the past 10 years
Financial aid information!
We use a curriculum combination of Abeka Book, Bob Jones University Press materials, and Summit Ministries to develop not only a foundation of knowledge, but also the ability to think analytically, critically, and spiritually.
We believe that FCCS is the perfect size to provide the right opportunity for a student to be prepared for life. With class sizes designed to provide the attention needed, the classes foster an environment of learning both book and real-life knowledge.